Membership at stc
A membership at Skipton Tennis Centre will provide you with so much more than just a game of tennis!
A membership at Skipton Tennis Centre will provide you with so much more than just a game of Tennis! The club is very friendly and sociable; the ethos instilled in the club is to ensure it is fun and inclusive for everyone!
Social Tennis is available for all abilities twice per week and there are always other club members around to have a hit with.
*our membership year runs 1st April – 31st March. Any memberships after this date are prorataed, the cost is reflected when you click through to ‘Join Now’ below.
- Unlimited court bookings
- Unlimited use of the club facilities
- Social tennis – twice per week
- Discounted Padel Court cost
- Opportunity to play competitive / team tennis
- Option to be entered in to the club Wimbledon draw
- Social Events throughout the year
Membership (12 months)
Monthly Cost (12 payments)
|Out of Area||20% Reduction||Option Available|
- Adult social events throughout the year
- The chance to take part in club tournaments for all member types
- The club will host exclusive open days, fun days and racket demo days for members
- Monthly club newsletter will keep members informed of club news, events and activities
SOCIAL & COMPETITIVE TENNIS
Make the most out of your membership with Social and Competitive Tennis at Skipton Tennis Centre
At Skipton Tennis Centre we have a fun and thriving Social Tennis scene.
Adult Social Tennis takes place on:
- Tuesdays 9:30 – 11:30 (Veterans Social)
- Tuesdays 6.30 – 9.30pm
- Fridays 9:30am – 11:30am
- Sundays 10am – 1pm
Junior Social Tennis takes place on a Friday evening 6-8pm.
Social tennis is an excellent way to meet and socialise with other club members by playing some fun singles and doubles Tennis. You can expect the club nights/days to be very involving and they are a great way of finding regular games.
We welcome all members to take part in Social Tennis and recommend anyone looking for a game to give this a go. There is no need to book these sessions, just turn up and play.
The Social Tennis scene runs year-round and there is a strong turnout throughout. When the floodlights are needed this costs £2 per member for the evening.
For anyone who is looking for competitive tennis we have a number of teams that cover a range of ability levels at Skipton Tennis Centre. The following teams compete on a weekly basis both home and away:
– Men’s Doubles (Saturday afternoons)
– Ladies Doubles (Saturday afternoons)
– Mixed Doubles (Wednesday & Sunday home games, away games please see the notice board)
– Junior U-18 (Saturday mornings)
– Mini Tennis – 5-11 years (match-play takes place within the coaching sessions)
We also have a number of inter club competitions with members being updated via the email service and the club notice board.
If you would like more information, please contact the club: